Check-in is between 4:00PM and 6:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. Special arrangements may be able to be accommodated with prior notice.
A Two Night Minimum is required:
• April thru December (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available - please call to inquire)
• Weekends - January through March (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available - please call to inquire)
• Most Holidays
For Group Reservations (three rooms or more), please call the Inn directly.
Rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. There will be a $30 charge for a third guest (maximum three guests per room). Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change without notice, with the exception of reservations guaranteed by advance deposit.
Deposits are due at time of reservation via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash.
• One or Two Nights – One Night's Deposit
• Extended Stays – 50% of the total reservation
We do accept BedandBreakfast.com gift cards throughout the year with the exception of during the month of October and on certain holidays. Not valid with any other discounts, gift certificates cards or coupons.
The entire property is a smoke-free environment. There is a minimum $250 fee for smoking anywhere within the house or on the grounds.
Please note that there are no provisions for pets at Oak Hill due to our focus on a hypo-allergenic environment.
Unfortunately, Oak Hill is not a suitable environment for children under 15. However, special situations may be considered.
• Greater than 30 Days notice prior to arrival date – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee..
• Between 7 and 30 days prior to the arrival date – The deposit is non-refundable.
• Within 7 days of arrival or for early departures – The full price of the guaranteed reservation will be charged.
• All deposits will be refunded in the manner in which they were charged.
Note: Every effort will be made to re-sell the room, in which case the deposit will be refunded minus the cancellation fee.
Breakfast is served in the Suddath Dining Room at 8:30 a.m. on Weekdays and at 9:00 am on Saturday & Sunday mornings (one seating only). Continental breakfast is available with prior notice for those with early activity or departure plans.
Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
Gift Certificates are available for any dollar amount and are valid for one year from date of purchase.