We strive to offer the highest quality accommodations in the Asheville and Waynesville, NC area. Please take the time to look through our policies as you prepare for your time with us so that you can make the most of your visit.
Check-in is between 4:00PM and 6:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. Late check-in will be accommodated with prior notice.
A Two-Night Minimum is required:
- April thru December (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Weekends – January through March (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Most Holidays
- For three rooms or more, please call the inn directly.
- Rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. There will be a $30 charge for additional guests in rooms that can accommodate more than two people. Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change without notice, with the exception of reservations guaranteed by advance deposit.
One Night’s Deposit is due at time of reservation via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash.
- Oak Hill Gift Certificates may be purchased for any dollar amount. To purchase a Gift Certificate click HERE. Gift certificates expire one year from the purchase date and are not redeemable for cash.
- Select Registry Gift Certificates – We happily accept Select Registry Rewards Certificates and Gift Certificates. Please notify us when making your reservation that you have a gift certificate you would like to apply to your stay and provide the gift certificate number and amount.
- BedandBreakfast.com has discontinued their gift certificate program and is no longer reimbursing bed and breakfasts for gift cards, therefor, we are no longer able to accept BedandBreakfast.com gift certificates.
Smoking and open flames:
- The entire property is a smoke-free environment. There is a minimum $250 fee for smoking anywhere within the house or on the grounds.
- Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
Pets and Children:
- Please note that there are no accommodations for pets at Oak Hill due to our focus on a hypo-allergenic environment.
- Oak Hill is not a suitable environment for children under the age of 18.
Please understand that exceptions to the cancellation policy, regardless of the reason, cannot be made unless the room is re-booked for all of the nights reserved.
For Reservations from January 1st through September 30th and November 1st through December 31st (excluding Holidays and events or multi-room bookings):
* Greater than 15 days prior to arrival date – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee.
* Less than 15 days and greater than 72 hours prior to arrival date – 50% of the stay is non-refundable.
* Within 72 Hours of arrival or for early departures (7 days for one night stays) – The full price of the guaranteed reservation will be charged.
*Early Departures are non-refundable.
For Reservations from October 1st through October 31st and Holidays, events, and multi-room bookings:
* Greater than 30 days prior to arrival date – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee.
* Less than 30 days and greater than 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of the stay is non-refundable.
* Less than 15 days prior to arrival date – 100% of the stay is non-refundable.
*Early Departures are non-refundable.
Note: In the event a refund is due, you will be refunded in the manner in which they were charged.
- Breakfast is served in the Dining Room at 9:00 am (one seating only). Continental breakfast is available with prior notice for those with early activity or departure plans.
- Gift Certificates for Oak Hill may be purchased in any dollar amount, which allows the recipient to select the room and date of stay that is best for them. The certificate can be emailed for immediate presentation or it can be produced and sent via US Mail.Gift Certificates are redeemable for up to one year from purchase