We strive to offer the highest quality accommodations in the Asheville and Waynesville, NC area. Please take the time to look through our policies as you prepare for your time with us so that you can make the most of your visit.
Check-in is between 4:00PM and 6:00PM and check-out is at 11:00AM. Special arrangements will be accommodated with prior notice.
A Two-Night Minimum is required:
- April thru December (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Weekends – January through March (Exceptions for one night stays are sometimes available – please call to inquire)
- Most Holidays
- For three rooms or more, please call the inn direction.
- Rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. There will be a $30 charge for additional guests in rooms that can accommodate more than two people. Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change without notice, with the exception of reservations guaranteed by advance deposit.
Deposits are due at time of reservation via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash.
- One or Two Nights – One Night’s Deposit
- Extended Stays – 50% of the total reservation
BedandBreakfast.com Gift Cards:
- We do accept BedandBreakfast.com gift cards throughout the year except during the month of October and on certain holidays. Not valid with any other discounts, gift certificates or coupons.
Smoking and open flames:
- The entire property is a smoke-free environment. There is a minimum $250 fee for smoking anywhere within the house or on the grounds.
- Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
Pets and Children:
- Please note that there are no provisions for pets at Oak Hill due to our focus on a hypo-allergenic environment.
- Oak Hill is not a suitable environment for children under the age of 15.
- Greater than 15 days prior to arrival date (30 days for specified holidays, October, and event bookings) – The deposit is refundable less a $50 per room cancellation fee.
- Less than 15 days prior to arrival date (30 days for specified holidays, October, and event bookings) –50% of the stay is non-refundable.
- Within 72 Hours of arrival or for early departures (7 days for one night stays) – The full price of the guaranteed reservation will be charged. (15 days for specified holidays, October, and event bookings)
- All deposits will be refunded in the manner in which they were charged.
Note: Every effort will be made to re-sell the room, in which case the deposit will be refunded minus the cancellation fee.
- Breakfast is served in the Dining Room at 9:00 am (one seating only). Continental breakfast is available with prior notice for those with early activity or departure plans.
- Gift Certificates for Oak Hill may be purchased in any dollar amount, which allows the recipient to select the room and date of stay that is best for them. The certificate can be emailed for immediate presentation or it can be produced and sent via US Mail.Gift Certificates are redeemable for up to one year from purchase